Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Thank You! (A Letter To YEH)













Dear Eunhye unnie,

I really really liked your character in goong. Even though it was your first drama, you enabled to feel for the character and for months after that, i was hoping for a sequel. (: However, now, i don't mind you not filming a goong 2 because your other dramas are really good too, and fill up the gap of the ending of goong. Despite what you think of yourself or what others say of you, you're very pretty and witty.

Thank you for introducing me to the Korean world, which im obsessed with now and made quite a few friends because of it. It also helped with the bonding in my class. (: You have made up a very big part of my life since 2006 when i first watched you acting in goong and are still my role model. I admire your perseverance which brought you to where you are today. I find it just amazing how you managed to improve each time i see you on screen and make the audience laugh and cry with you. I like the fact that you keep on improving and not only strive for the best awards and stuff, but mainly for personal achievement. I feel proud of you whenever you win an award and really anticipate your next project whatever it is. I am sure all of your fans feel the same way too.

I have always wondered what your philosophy on life was. In all the interviews and variety shows, you are shown to be someone who's really intelligent and able to say the right thing. I hope that I will be able to be like you too. You always seem to be so happy, so in control, confident and know exactly what your goals in life are. I really admire you for these points. This is a quote you said," Don't do what you love, but love what you're doing." I'll do my best to apply that to whatever im doing. Thank you unnie for everything!

love,
rainbowpup

No comments: