Monday, May 26, 2008

Hwaiting! (A Letter To YEH)













Dear Ms. Yoon Eun Hye,

Annyong Haseyo! Ottoshimnikka? Chonun Rikka imnida. Im one of your fans here in the Philippines. You don't know how popular you are here. I've been your fan since Goong. I really love it! Until now, I still watch it in DVD all over again. You've been a part of all the changes in my life. Because of my addiction to you, Joo Ji Hoon and Goong, I met new friends from other countries. I've been more expose to Korean culture. You seem like a model to me. Your hardships just to be where you are now gave me more strength to achieve my dreams. I really hate your anti-fans during Baby VOX days. They don't know how to appreciate a great talent. I bet they felt ashamed now that you are succesful.

By the way, can I call you 'unnie'? I've been dreaming to call you that. I love your team-up w/ JJH! Im hoping you can end up together. Many of my friends(in the internet) felt the same way too.

There's this english forum that just talk about you. I hope you can visit it. It's not really big like soompi though.

Take care always of your health! Hwaiting!

No comments: