Sunday, June 1, 2008

Love Always! (A Letter To YEH)













To my ever dearest Yoon Eun Hye onni,

This letter is a long time in the writing. It was meant for you months ago, but has never been started until now...and I didn't want any more water to go under the bridge.

Onni, i am one of your many many fans, living far from Korea, loving you, supporting you and watching over you.
I have always known of you, but it was only through Xman and Coffee Prince that I really got to know you as a talented actress and a person who possess's a great personality that is both inspirational and praise worthy.

You were the first and only actress that ever influenced and inspired me in any way, to the point of obsession and I can't say more in this case than imitation being the most sincere form of flattery. Whats more, the fact that i wasnt alone and many others were also on the same YEH obsessed boat as me, in a sense was our way of accepting and appreciating the kind of work you have done.

This is the first time im writing a fan letter, and i wanted my first one to be to you.
I hope this fan letter gave you as much joy as youve given me... I also hope you felt even the tiniest bit of the feelings that you have given me - happiness, laughter and lots of love.
And always remember, Eun Hye onni, you may be just one person to the world, but to me and the rest of you're fans, you are the world!

Love Always,

Your loyal fan ^^

No comments: